Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Rainforest World Craft Bazaar T-shirt Design Competition (design sold)

Fare well my tribal hornbills...

i was submitted 5 different designs for the competition, here's the 5 different designs sample(without t-shirt template) the 1st one from the left is called Tribal Hornbill, 2nd is Hornbill Tribe, 3rd one is Penan Tribe, 4th one is Tribal Feather and the last one is obviously a Borneo Scorpion, well, the judge selected the 1st two Horbill designs for the final.

My Tribal Hornbill


My Hornbill Tribe


And... this is the letter that sent by the Director of Crafthub Sdn Bhd, asking me to fill it up to accept the prize so that they can legaly use my designs, cos they have to have the copyright which why i need to sign.

3 comments:

Dhick Vanty said...

Wow... Best ever Hornbills Tribal!

I'm From West Borneo In Indonesia. n sure I'm a Dayak. Just want u to know, may I use this clipart for publish it in my T-shirt??

Jocelyn said...

thanks for drawing a beautiful hornbill tribal. i'll be using your drawing as a tattoo on my foot

abdul said...

hai.. I realy like your design. May i use that for design of tshirt?